Wednesday 19 October 2011

Evaluation of my group work.

My group consisted of 6 people Rianna, Amber B, Amber G, Alex, Jay and me. We had to make a three minute clip which consisted of the 180 degree axis rule. This rule is normally used when filming two people having a conversation to make the cut of each shot compliment the clip. I found my part in the group challenging as I had to remember lines and speak in front of people I would not normally work with. Rianna took the responsibility of shooting the master shot, Amber Bs responsibility was the medium shot and Alex and Ambers responsibility was to film the close ups. I feel as a group we could of made the piece slightly longer as we didn’t hit the time set. Next time I think I could try harder to push my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment